Friday, December 10, 2010

:D :D :D

Heyy...U knw, m a great fan of ManU n I just came 2 knw dat Badra s also a fan of ManU!!! yay!!!! :D :D Kk..coming 2 d post..
2dy's topic s Crushes!!! <3 <3 Actually nt crushes but those whom v like for one or d other reasons n those names which our frnds use just 2 make fun of us!! :)
Startin wid Su...being a great dancer herself...she also loves dancers!!Der s dis guy,our senior, who dances good...the positive qualities in him r 1.he dances good..2.he dances good n 3.he dances good!!! So, she likes him a lot..she actually likes every1 who dances good though she argues "i dont like evry so called good dancer!!i like some 1 implies there s some sort of magic in dem or preferably in deir dance." Lets call him Sid 4 nw....There s a video of his dance which he performed on some occasion...Believe me..der r like a 6 members in dat dance...she has seen dat video like a 100 times n she doesnt evn knw d faces of others except 4 dat sid's!!!
Nw coming 2 B.t...good God!!!she has got a very good list of crushes...ah!! nt actually crushes but dose who she thinks r good looking!!There r 5 members in dat list of hers!!She also has tag lines 4 each of dem...


A brief note on all her crushes...k, nt crushes...so called crushes...in her own words : 
1. Surr..."he s good by nature n good-looking too" (she s actually confused b/w good by nature n good-looking.) 
2. Jay..."I thot he ws good looking"
3. Babloo..."he s GOOD LOOKIN....but such a bachcha re!!!"
4. Jurg..."he will look good if he puts on a li'l w8" ( huh!!!wat sort of a coment dat s, wen b.t herself maintains a '0' size??!!! )
5. Khaleja..."among all guys in BITS, he's ok 2 look at"


A brief note on all her crushes in our words...
1. Surr..."which shit idiot said he s good by nature!!He s as crazy as ny other BITSian!!And 4 d good looking part "roflmao!!!" (in chorus)"
2. Jay..."he s soo full of attitude n I dnt knw if he s good looking as his face s always covered with beard wich looks like d Amazon forest!!! :D"
3. Babloo..."he s such a flirt n proudly claims dat he s a flirt!!!"
4. Jurg..."he s d craziest n a despo v have ever seen!!!"
5. Khaleja..."If s 'ok' to look at among all d BITSian guys...i'll just say, guys..go jump off d cliff!!!"


The story about Surr s very interesting...One fine day..I was sittin in my rum, minding my own business while all others went off 2 deir classes...B.t. came 2 my room n v started talkin gen topics...I dnt remember hw she started dis, but she started telling actually yelling!!!
B.t : "Hey..Surr s good looking!!"
Me : "Holy shit!!R u in ur senses??!!!! He looks like a gay!!" ( Nuthin against Surr. V only said dat 2 tease B.t. )
B.t : "What!!He s nt like dat!!"
Me : "U r really blind!! No!!! Nt him!!!"
B.t : "U dnt say dat!! He s much better dan Badra!!" ((She said d same sentence like a 100 times))
Saying dis she started yelling at me...almost scolding me!! To dis, I replied coolly..
Me : "I never said Badra s good looking, I just said he s cool!!I'll also never make d mistake of sayin he s good looking!!"
Dts it...I dint even complete d sentence, she started beating me!!Literally beating me!!! If I would have said another word,she would have attempted murder on me!!!
Just den Su came frm class 2 my rescue...she actually rushed into d room listening 2 our shouts which were audible till d gate of our hostel!!! She also freaked out seeing us fighting!!V stopped fightin n I said 2 her..
Me : "B.t says Surr s good looking!!"
Su : "Holy shit!!R u in your senses??!!!He looks like a gay!!" ( 2 Surr : "No offence again." )
Me : "Actually!! I said d same words!!"
Su : "Seriously B.t..U r blind!!"
B.t. : "Wat!! I just said he s good looking!!"
Su : "Good looking??!!!!"
B.t : "I mean he s good by nature!!"
Su : "Good by nature??!!!!!!"
B.t : "No he s good looking!!!"
Me n Su : "Ooohhh GGaaaawwwwdddd!!!!! B.t!!!!!"
Thus 4 B.t., Surr s good looking...no...he s good by nature...na na...he s good looking!!! (( She must hav gone mad dat day. Donno y she spoke al dat. Nyways, v nw hav a vry good reason 4 teasin her..... Hehehe...lol maxxx!!! ))
NOTE : The persons mentioned above and the names used are fictional any resemblance to anybody living or dead is purely a coincidence!!! :P ;)


Hmm...finally Comprees have come 2 an end :D :D...Sm of us r leavin on 11th n some others on 15th!!V r coming back again on 3rd Jan...d same AP express again!! :) Till d college starts again, v nt goin 2 publish a post... :( :( Will miss BITS a lot!! Will also miss dose silly pranks n dose thrilling nightouts n especially MT labs!! Yeah...Mr.Ur Head...though u gave us very less marks compared 2 all d other sections...V'll miss u!! Will also miss DC n ANC n especially sharmaji's Aloo Dum Biryani n d craziness of my frnds n wait a sec,y am I emotional as if dis s my last day in Bits??!!! M goin home 4 hardly 1 month!! Again after 1 month, I'll get 2 see dese monkey faces again whethr I wish or not!!! Dnt u wory guys, I'll b back on 3rd...till den good bye.,tc.,n njoi life!!N most importantly "Dnt u dare 4get us!! :D :D :D n also happy hols 2 evry1" :D

No comments:

Post a Comment