Monday, September 6, 2010

As it all started!!!

I was der in WARANGAL station waitin on 1st platform 4 A.P.Express 2 come.Me,Chetna,student of B.Pharmacy in BITS Pilani,Rajasthan.I was expectin Manasvi der.Train tym was announced n der was no sign of her.Then I called her with my voice tremblin with tension,der she replied coolly,"M on d way".Stupid Manasvi I thought....Manasvi,student of B.E(Civil Engg.).Great fan of Shahid in Vivaah...watched it lyk a 100 times.Born intelligent,she eats less n sleeps more.

Nw I cn even hear d whistlin of d train....(actually its nt d 1st tym m travellin in A.P.Express,to say almost all d students of Andhra Pradesh travell in dis train.Its like our 2nd home...no no,3rd home wid BITS being our 2nd.) n Manasvi dint come yet!!!After d train stopped,I saw her coming...her parents,tensed,carrying al her luggage...der she was walkin peacefully,smilin at me n wavin her hand!!!Look at her!!!
V got into S9 where our friends are already waitin 4 us...Sushma aka Su.,Aishwarya or Ash , Varshitha , Madhumitha aka Mads(its al in d name!!)...For me it was soo good 2 see my friends after boring holidays of 2 n half months.....but 4 dem it was shockin 2 see me...as I had my haircut done in a difernt rather wierd way!!Actually I had no intention of such a cut,it was unexpectedly rather unfortunately done!!

A journey of a whole day takes us 2 reach Delhi...(v'll usually go 2 Delhi n catch a bus 2 Pilani)....and in a whole day,many things r prone 2 happen!!!

1 comment: