Thus life as a BITSian starts.And as BITSians,night outs r a part of our life.For most of u guys,night outs r dose which u do b4 exams to read.But 4 us,watch movies,get ANC order((All Night Canteen which s available from 6PM to 3AM....very famous...d food der s good!!)),chat endlessly on FB n Gtalk.
Not all of us r such,infact, Ash,Devata,Sandy r a kind of GHOT kind. GHOT,Fullform : Generating Heat On Table..a word from BITSian lingo 4 ppl who r very serious abt deir studies n read almost 24/7...While Ash s superior to all.She s also d Course Topper of many subjects dis sem.
Graph- CLASSES v/s TIME
If u plot a graph takin num of classes v attend on Y-axis nd time on X-axis...
![]() |
| click on d image 2 see it properly |
Yeah,4got 2 tell u,here B.t s actually Manasvi.She was given dat BITSian name as she was d Board Topper...not actually Board Topper,but 7th rank as far as I remember.
Talking abt classes.,v have MT I ((Measurement Techniques Lab)).For ppl who dnt knw abt it,its some shit course with 2hrs labs full of experiments from physics,chemistry n biology,where v have 2 form groups with no more dan 5 members n some hopeless,dumb instructors 2 guide us n a lot of sadistic,mediocre minds asking us viva questions.Me,Su n Bt r in same group.By d graph mentioned above,u must have known by nw hw carefree n lite v r,so its ob dat v make hopeless mistakes in our experiments.V once made a mistake in our experiment n finally completed it after 3 classes,almost 1 MONTH.
Above all,one day as usual we did our night out and slept early in d morning at 7.Dat day v had our MT phy lab at 11.I was in deep sleep when suddenly Su woke me up,completely panicked as if she just saw a ghost pass by.Not knowing why,may b as a part of reflex actions,i looked at my watch.Tym was 11:15....11:15!!!!! V were already "LATE" to a "LAB" by 15 mins!!
V dint think,just woke up,got dressed n rushed 2 class.V entered d class late by 30 mins!!!
Instructor Incharge : Which section r u in??
3 of us : !!!!!this(in low voice)
In I : what happened???
Me : Sir,actually...
In I : ???
Su : She fainted..
In I : Who??
3 of us : ????!!!!!!
Me : Manasvi...(or Bt)
Bt : ???!!!!!!!!!
Su : yeah she!!!
Bt : yeah me!!!!!!
In I : kk,do ur exp
Thank god!!!Nd v dint even read d experiment...reading exp s lite,v dint even BRUSH!!!
Our Instructor Incharge s a very good man.Dint even scold us n also gave us extra tym 2 complete d exp.If ny1 else was in his place,he would have simply failed us in our course!!!

hey I want to hear more more and more about you and ur bitsians ... mainly about U3 ..
ReplyDelete- goldenslash ;)